Sapphire Cruise – Lan Ha Bay Cruise
DAY 1: HANOI – HALONG – LAN HA BAY (Lunch/ Dinner)
08:00 – 09:00: Pick up from your hotel in the old quarter. Departure for Halong Bay. Have short break on the way.
11.30 – Welcome at Tuan Chau habour in Halong Bay.
11:30 – 12:00 You will be taken on our tender from the wharf and make your way out onto the bay to board our luxurious craft, Sapphire Cruise. You will be welcome aboard and greeted with a complimentary drink. Our Crew will conduct a compulsory safety procedures session and then you are free to check into your cabin and freshen up. Take some time to have a look around the vessel or watch the magical landscape go by.
13:15 – A special lunch of fresh seafood and an assortment of appetizing favorites will be served. We set sail for Lan Ha Bay passing to Da Chong islet where you can see a lighthouse built by the French over 100 years ago.
15: 00: When lunch is about to finish, it is just nice that the Cruise completes its entry through Cua Van area to Lan Ha Bay (as part of Halong Bay). The area is surrounding of a lot of extraordinary limestone karst landscapes. Guests can start their journey to explore the Lan Ha Bay by Kayaking and swimming in the crystal waters of the bay.
17: 00: Back to the main boat, and cruising to a place for staying overnight.
17:30 – Join the sunset party on the sundeck in a warm and romantic atmosphere, making friends with other members in the group, enjoy fresh local fruit, listening soft, light music.
18:00 – Cooking class opened right on the Cruise, you will be guided how to prepare and make spring rolls.
19:15 – Relish special dinner in restaurant.
20:45 – 00:00 Your free time to relax with an exotic cocktail or whatever takes your fancy. Our bar has a wide range of wines, beers, and liquors and is always a welcome sight for guests after a day on Bay. Order a Spa service or take any activities on boat cruise such as watching documentary movies, squid ﬁshing or simply relax on our rooftop deck under the cover of a star ﬁlled sky.
DAY 2: DARK & BRIGHT CAVE – HA LONG BAY – HANOI (Light Breakfast/Brunch)
06:00 – The nicest time of the day on Lan Ha Bay is the morning. Head to the upper deck to participate in our daily Tai Chi sessions. Relax with an early morning cup of tea, coffee or juice anywhere you wish on the boat and watch the never-ending miraculous scenery unfold before you.
06:30 – Light breakfast will be served in our restaurant (pastries, tea, coffee)
7:30 – 9:00 – Enjoy the last stage of your trip to Dark & Bright cave and islets by local rowing boats which is a wild and mysterious beauty in the middle of the World Heritage. Back to our main board afterward.
09:00 -9:15 Check out of your cabin as we draw closer to the mainland.
09:45 Enjoy your brunch on the boat.
10:45 you will board our tender and head back to the wharf where you will be met by your return trip vehicle to transfer you to Hanoi.
12:00 – Arrival at Tuan Chau habour. Return Hanoi.
15:30: Drop off at your hotel. Tour ends.
Sapphire Cruise – Lan Ha Bay Cruise
- Transfer to and from from Halong Bay by shuttle
- Welcome drinks with warm/cold tissues
- Entrance fees and sightseeing fees
- Accommodation in a luxurious air-conditioned en-suite cabin, including a private bathtub. Private balcony with sea view
- In house English-speaking guide
- All meals
- All activities outlined above, including swimming, kayaking, cooking and night squid fishing
- Visa arrangements
- Beauty spa and massage services
- Other beverages, tips, and personal expenses
- All other services not clearly mentioned mentioned
- A group with 2 adults and 1 child: the child under 5 years old is FOC, sharing a bed with parents
- A group with 2 adults & children: One child under 5 years old is FOC, the other children under 5 years old are charged at 75% based on adult rate, sharing a bed with parents
- Children from 5 to under 9 years old are charged at 75% based on adult rate, sharing a bed with parents
- Children from 9 years old are charged at 100% based on adult rates, sharing a bed with parents
- 100% adult ticket will be charged for 2nd child
- Cruise itinerary and schedule are subject to change due to weather, tide levels, and operating conditions
- Swimming or kayaking excursions may be canceled due to poor weather
- Unused services are not subject to a refund