Perfume Pagoda 1 Day
8.00: Start from your hotel in Hanoi, pick you up to start the journey. Perfume pagoda is about 60 km away in the South West of Hanoi. The driver would take you to enjoy the countryside before you reach the pagoda.
10.00: Start the sampan ride to the main pagoda. As a religious center, there are 18 pagodas surrounding it. Today, our sampan will bring you to the Registration Hall – Den Trinh, to the Heavenly Kitchen – Thien Tru. Have lunch in a local restaurant. After lunch, take a round trip cable car to the most beautiful cave of Vietnam with the pagoda inside – Huong Tich. Here, Vietnamese people would love to pray at some strange shaped rocks such as Silver, Gold, Boys or Girls, or simply at a rice pile made from rock.
15.00: Row back to the mainland and take a ride back to your hotel in Hanoi.
18.00: Finish the journey at your hotel in Hanoi.
- Meals as mentioned (L= Lunch)
- English speaking guide
- Tours and transfers as mentioned by air conditioned vehicle
- Entrance fees for mentioned visits
- Boat trips as mentioned in the itinerary
- Cable car one way +150.000VND, round trip +220.000vnd
- Tips, Travel insurance
- Others not mentioned above