Hanoi City Tour 1 Day
07h45 – 08h30: Our guide will pick you up from your hotel/stay.
08h30: Arrive Tran Quoc Pagoda – the oldest pagoda in HaNoi built in the 6th century.
09h00 – 9h15: Visit Ho Chi Minh complex, you have a chance to see the embalmed body of Ho Chi Minh then walk around the garden to see 2 houses where he lived & worked from 1954 to 1969. Then visit One Pillar Pagoda where worships the Godess of Mercy – It is the most unique padoga in the world
11h00: Visit one of these
- Vietnam Museum of Ethnology to learn about the culture of 54 ethnic groups living in Vietnam (Tuesdays – Thursdays – Saturdays & Sundays)
- Bat Trang ceramíc village to explore the daily life of the local & learn about the process how to make a perfect product (Mondays – Wednesdays – Fridays)
12h30: Have lunch at our restaurant. You have an opportunity to enjoy Vietnamese cuisine with 8 delicious dishes.
13h30 – 13h45: Continue visit Temple of Literature – the first university of Vietnam, established in the 11 century
15h45: Leave for Hoan Kiem Lake to visit Ngoc Son Temple, which honors General Tran Hung Dao who defeated the invader in 13thcertury.
16h15: Tour finishes. Back to hotel
- Ho Chi Minh’s Mausoleum is closed on Mondays and Fridays.
- Ho Chi Minh’s Mausoleum is closed at least 2 months every year (depends on the government).
- Should dress modestly by covering from shoulders to knees in the public places like a temple, pagoda, HCM mausoleum …
- Should bring the necessary things such as : cash, cellphone or camara, raincoat/ umbrella ,sun block …( depending on the weather)
- Option Cyclo Ride/ Puppet Show will be done in the end of the tour.
- Hoa Lo prison/ Hanoi Hilton will be added if requested (pls contact us)
- Tour may finish a bit earlier or later in some cases
- The order of the itinerary can be changed depending on the situation.
Hanoi City Tour 1 Day
- Shuttle bus during the trip (Ford Transit, County)
- 1 bottle of water/person
- Entrance tickets
- English speaking guide
- Vietnamese lunch
- Free wifi on the bus
- Drink for lunch
- Tips for tourguide & driver
- Personal expenses or any thing not mentioned above
- Children: from 1 – 4 years old Free of charge
- Children from 5 – 6 years old : 50% of charge
- Children from 7 – 9 years old : 75 % of charge
- Children from 10 years old : 100 % of charge