Hanoi City Tour 1 Day
8.00- 8.30: Get picked up by our friendly guide and start to explore Hanoi City.
08.45: Arrive at Tran Quoc Pagoda located on Golden Fish IsLand in West Lake. It is the oldest pagoda in Ha Noi built in the 6th century.
09.30: Visit Ho Chi Minh complex, you have a chance to see the embalmed body of Ho Chi Minh then walk around the garden to see 2 houses where he lived & worked from 1954 to 1969. Then visit One Pillar Pagoda where worships the Godess of Mercy – It is the most unique padoga in the world.
- Should dress modestly by covering from shoulders to knees when visiting Ho Chi Minh mausoleum, temples, pagodas…
- Ho Chi Minh’s Mausoleum is closed on Mondays and Fridays.
- Ho Chi Minh’s Mausoleum is closed at least 2 months (15thJune -15thAugust) for the annual maintaining but still can take picture Mausoleum and visit around that area
11.15: Visit Vietnam Ethnology Museum to learn about the culture of 54 ethnic groups living in the whole country of Vietnam.
Special Note : we will visit Women Museum instead of Ethnology Museum closed on Mondays
12.45: Have lunch at our restaurant. You have an opportunity to enjoy Vietnamese cuisine with 8 delicious dishes.
14.00-14.15 : Continue to visit Temple of Literature – the first university of Vietnam, established in the 11 century.
15.15: Leave for Hoa Lo Prison Museum which originally used by the French colonists in Indochina for political prisoners, and later by North Vietnam for U.S. prisoners of war during the Vietnam War. During this later period, it was known to American POWs as the “Hanoi Hilton”.
16.15 -16.30: Tour finishes. Back to hotel.
- Should dress modestly by covering from shoulders to knees in the public places like a temple, pagoda, HCM mausoleum …
- Should bring the necessary things such as : cash, cellphone or camara, raincoat/ umbrella ,sun block …( depending on the weather)
- Option Cyclo Ride/ Puppet Show will be done in the end of the tour.
- Hoa Lo prison/ Hanoi Hilton will be added if requested (pls contact us)
- Tour may finish a bit earlier or later in some cases
- The order of the itinerary can be changed depending on the situation.
Hanoi City Tour 1 Day
- Shuttle bus during the trip (Ford Transit, County)
- 1 bottle of water/person
- Entrance tickets
- English speaking guide
- Vietnamese lunch
- Free wifi on the bus
- Drink for lunch
- Tips for tourguide & driver
- Personal expenses or any thing not mentioned above
- Children: from 1 – 4 years old Free of charge
- Children from 5 – 6 years old : 50% of charge
- Children from 7 – 9 years old : 75 % of charge
- Children from 10 years old : 100 % of charge