DAY 1: HA NOI – BA BE LAKE
- 07h00: Pick up from hotel in Hanoi to Ba Be National Park.
- 12h30: Arrive Pac Ngoi village. Check in and have lunch at homestay (or Cho Ra town if arrive late).
- 14h00: Take a walk to boat station in Pac Ngoi village (1km).
- 14h30: Take boat trip around the lake to Fairy Pond, An Ma temple.
- 16h30: Swimming and Kayking in the lake – the most special activity in Ba Be Lake.
- 17h30: Hiking back to the homestay and have dinner here.
- 20h00: Enjoy traditional Tay musical performance (excluded). You can share the show with other tourists.
- 21h00: Overnight at homestay of Tay people.
- Included: Lunch, dinner.
DAY 2: BA BE LAKE – BAN GIOC WATERFALL – CAO BANG
- 06h30: Have breakfast and departure for Cao Bang.
- 12h30: Lunch in a local restaurant in Quang Uyen town.
- 14h00: Visit to the Ban Gioc Waterfall, the 4th largest waterfall along a national border.
- 15h00: Visit to the Nguom Ngao Cave (Tiger cave).
- 16h00: Return to Cao Bang city.
- 19h00: Have dinner and overnight at 2-star hotel in Cao Bang city.
- Included: Breakfast, lunch, dinner
DAY 3: CAO BANG – HA NOI
- 07h00: Check-out, have breakfast and start to visit Pac Bo Cave *, where President Ho Chi Minh came back to Vietnam after 30 years abroad. Visit to Pac Bo Cave, Lenin river, Karl Marx mountain, stone table.
- 12h00: Have lunch in a local restaurant on the way to come back to Ha Noi.
- 17h00: Arrival in Hanoi. Tour ends.
- Included: Breakfast, lunch
- A/C transfer
- All meals mentioned above
- 2 bottles of water per person per day
- English speaking guide
- Entrance fees
- Boat trip in Ba Be Lake and Ban Gioc Waterfall
- Private room at Homestay & Hotel
- Immigration fee in Ban Gioc Waterfall
- Personal expenses, tips and gratuities
- Travel insurance
- Other services not mentioned above
Please contact us for more information
Pack essentials, including light comfortable clothes suitable for outdoor activities, comfortable walking shoes. Take a small day pack for hiking and trekking.
It is essential to bring your passport on this trip. We also recommend packing: insect repellent, sun cream, raincoat and sun hat…
Warm clothes for winter time (December to March)