DAY 1: HA NOI – BA BE LAKE
- 07:00: Pick up from hotel in Hanoi to Ba Be National Park.
- 12:00: Arrive homestay. Check in your room.
- 12:30 Have lunch in homestay.
- 14:00: Take a walk to boat station in Pac Ngoi village (1km).
- 14:15: Enjoy 2 hour boat trip around the lake to Fairy Pond, An Ma temple.
- 15:30: Swimming in the lake – the most special activity in Ba Be Lake.
- 16:30: Hiking back to the homestay.
- 19:00: Have dinner.
- 20:00: Enjoy the Tay’s tradiontional music in the evening (excluded).
- 21:00: Overnight at homestay of Tay people’ traditional house-on-stilt.
DAY 2: BA BE LAKE – BAN GIOC WATERFALL – CAO BANG
- 07h00: Have breakfast a homestay. Check out.
- 07h30: Departure for Cao Bang.
- 12h30: Have lunch in a local restaurant in Quang Uyen.
- 14h00: Visit to the Ban Gioc Waterfall, the 4th largest waterfall along a national border
- 15h00: Visit to the Nguom Ngao Cave (Tiger cave).
- 16h00: Return to Cao Bang Town.
- 18:00: Arrive Cao Bang. Check in hotel (2*)
- 19:00: Have dinner and overnight in Cao Bang.
DAY 3: CAO BANG – BAO LAC – MEO VAC (200km)
- 07:00: Have breakfast and departure for Meo Vac.
- 10:30: Visit to Bao Lac market, the market of Black Lo Lo and San Chi people.
- 12:00: Lunch in local restaurant.
- 13:00: Continue to go to Meo Vac.
- 16:00: Arrive Meo Vac. Check in hotel. Free to visit Meo Vac town.
- 19:00: Have dinner in a local resstaurant and overnight in Meo Vac hotel.
DAY 4: MEO VAC – DONG VAN – QUAN BA
- 07:00: Have breakfast.
- 07:30: Enjoy Meo Vac market in the morning (Sunday only).
- 09:00: Continue to explore Karst Plateau Geo-park with deep green Nho Que River and the most dangerous mountain pass – Ma Pi Leng.
- 11:00: Stop for the Vuong’s Villa to know more about the life-time of the H’Mong people and the King Vuong Chi Sinh.
- 12:00: Have lunch in local restaurant.
- 15:00: Visit to Lung Tam village – the sewing handicraft village of H’Mong people.
- 17:00: Arrive Quan Ba. Check in homestay of Dao people.
- 19:00: Have dinner and overnight at homestay.
DAY 5: QUAN BA – HA GIANG – HANOI
- 07:00: Have breakfast in homestay. Check out. Departure for Hanoi.
- 09:00: Stop at Quan Ba Fairy Bosom mount – the symbol of Quan Ba tourism.
- 10:00 Continue to come back to Ha Noi.
- 12:00: Have lunch in local restaurant
- 18:00: Arrive Hanoi. Drop off at your hotel. Tour ends.
- A/C transfer
- All meals mentioned above
- 2 bottles of water per person per day
- English speaking guide
- Entrance fees
- Boat trip in Ba Be Lake and Ban Gioc Waterfall
- Homestay and hotel
- Immigration fee in Ban Gioc Waterfall and Ha Giang
- Personal expenses, tips and gratuities
- Travel insurance
- Other services not mentioned above
Please contact us for more information.
Pack essentials, including light comfortable clothes suitable for outdoor activities, comfortable walking shoes. Take a small day pack for hiking and trekking.
It is essential to bring your passport on this trip. We also recommend packing: insect repellent, sun cream, raincoat and sun hat…
Warm clothes for winter time (December to March)