Wonder Bay Cruise – refined exploration to Halong bay. Five hours cruise via crowd avoidance route aboard the region’s finest luxury day-ship cruise line, explore the isolated captivating archipelagos that romances the senses.
Why choose Wonder Bay Cruise:
- Maximum 29 pax on boat
- Private lunch from group of 2 pax
- High-class transportation
- Follow new highway to Halong
08:45 – 09:15 – Our Limousine bus and guide pick you up from hotel / stay and follow the new high way to depart for Tuan Chau Island, Halong City, stop over for a rest on the way.
12:15 – Arrive Tuan Chau Harbor, welcome aboard, and safety briefing
– Wonder Bay cruise will take you on an 5 hour journey via 2 day-sleeper boat cruise route which renowned for its striking, passages uninhabited islets and outcrops have been given imaginative names by the locals, due to their perceived shapes, including Cock Fighting and Thumb, while enjoy Vietnamese mouth-watering lunch on boat.
13:45 – Arrive Bo Hon archipelago, you will visit Surprising Cave to see a lot of stalagmites and stalagtiles with different shaoes of sea lives, the go kayaking or bamboo boat in Luon Cave to discovery the beautiful lagoon.
– Visit Titov Island with sandy beach adjacent to the towering limestone mountain with
excellent backdrop of the Bay, and climb up Titov Peak for a panoramic view of the bay like paradise.
16:30 – Return to Wonder Bay Cruise for Afternoon Tea and cruising back toward Tuan Chau harbor. There are a lot of time for sunbathing on upper deck with music, enjoy great fun of group touring fellows among world iconic natural scenery.
17:45 – Disembark for going back on the new high way to Hanoi.
20:45 – Drop off at your hotel / stay, trip ends.
What is included:
- Limousine bus transfer
- Kayaking or bamboo boat
- Visit Sung Sot Grotto, Titov Island
- English speaking guide during the trip
- Entrance fees
- 2 bottles of water per person
- Lunch with Vietnamese dishes
- Afternoon Tea
What is excluded:
- Travel insurance, tax
- Tips for tour guide and personal expenses
- Pick up/drop off from hotel/ stay outside Hanoi’s Old Quarter