Day 01: Sapa – Fansipan peak conquering
08:00: Our bus will pick up and take you to Ton Station which belongs to Hoang Lien Son natural reservation center at the height of 1,800m above sea level
09:00: Follow the forest path with small bamboo trees along to start your conquering over Fansipan peak
12:00: Stop for a picnic lunch then continue your trip
17:00: Stop for camping, firing and stay overnight in small tents at the height of 2,800m
Day 02: Fansipan – Sapa
06:30: Have breakfast
07:30: Continue our trip to conquer Fansipan peak (3143m)
10:30: Reach the top of Fansipan peak, taking photographs and celebrating your victory. After that, you will come back
12:00: Stop for lunch
13:00: Follow the bamboo path to come back to Sapa
16:30: Our bus will take you back to Sapa. Tour ends
- Meals as stated in the itinerary. Main meal: 70,000vnd, extra meal: 30,000vnd
- Entrance fees for all tourist sites and environment sanitation.
- Maximum tourist insurance level of 70,000,000vnd/ 01 incident
- Local tourist guide for all routes
- Luggage porter(s) during your trip: 03 persons – 01 Porter
- Sleeping bag and mattress in mountain, daily water.
- First-aid equipment, medicines, walkie-talkie.
- Certificates for having conquered Fansipan peak.
- Personal expenses not stated in the itinerary, drinking, tips for tourist guide, porter and driver.
- You should bring following for your climbing:
- Raincoat, overcoat, jumper, sleeping suit, shoes for climbing, 02 pairs of socks.
- Flashlight, lighter and some nutritious candies.
- Camera and cinecamera.