Cuc Phuong National Park – Bai Dinh – Trang An 2 days 1 night
Day 1: Bai Dinh Pagoda – Trang An Boat Trip (L/D)
07h30 – 8h00: Get picked up by our friendly guide then depart for Ninh Binh province,
09h15: Have a short break for 15 – 20 minutes to relax,
10h30: Visit Bai Dinh Pagoda – the most famous & biggest Pagoda in southeast Asia with many records set such as 500 Stone – Arhat Statues, 36 ton-bronze Bell, 100 ton-Budhha Statue…
12h30: Have lunch in the restaurant with a lot of local foods such as goat meat, fish, chicken fried rice…. Vegetarian foods are always available in the buffet lunch,
13h30: Visit Tràng An which was recognized by UNESCO as A World Heritage Site in 2014. Trang An has a wonderful tunnel cave system so Kong’s Movie Group chose this place for the New Version of Kong in 2016 – “Skull Island”. With 2.5 hours for the boat trip, you will be persuaded by the beauty here.
16h00: Get on the bus and transfer to homtestay.
18h30: Have dinner and overnight at homestay.
Day 2: Cuc Phuong National Park – Hanoi (B/L)
08h30: Have breakfast and be ready for Cuc Phuong National Park.
09h30: We will firstly visit the Endangered Primate Rescue Centre – a non-profit organization dedicated to the rehabilitation, breeding, research, and conservation of endangered primates, and to the protection of their habitats.
12h00: Have lunch in the restaurant with the local foods.
Continue taking a short trek into the National Park for sightseeing and learn more aboutthe fauna and flora in this oldest forest of Vietnam. Back to the Park Centre visit the “Cave of Early Man”.
16h00: Take the Limousine Bus back to Hanoi.
18h30: Arrive Back to Ha Noi and get dropped at the hotel.
Note: Your itinerary can be changed due to weather conditions.
– Pick up from hotel/stay in Hanoi Old Quarter to Trang An and Return
– Transfer and tour guide to visit Cuc Phuong National Park
– Overnight in Trang An homestay/bungalow (basing on twin sharing basis)
– All entrance tickets to sites indicated in itinerary
– Complementary bottles of water on bus, in bungalow
– Meals as in dedicated itinerary (2 lunches, 1 dinner, 1 breakfast)
– 2 way electric car in Bai Dinh pagoda
– Free bicycle during your stay in our bungalow
– Sampan boat trips in Trang An sanctuary
– English speaking tour guide during the trip
– Beverages, tax, travel insurance
– Pick up and drop off outside Hanoi Old Quarter
– Tips, personal expenses & those not clearly mentioned above
THINGS TO BRING
– Hat or cap, sun cream, camera, cash in Vietnam Dong
– High boots for trekking in the rain forest, insect repellents